the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:54 am 
you guys are bullshit, just because you don't experience the problem doesn't mean it's not there. farking fanboys please wake up your ideas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:40 am 
shush anti-fanboy. just because you are experiencing a problem doesn't mean the cause is bittornado. your own messed up system sounds like a good candidate to me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:51 am 
I been wondering why after using tornado my free ram goes from 380mb to less then 30mb!!! even if running only 1 torrent. After closing it, memory free goes back to 380mb out of 512!
Switched to bitcomet and the most memory it ever use was 10mb even if running multiple torrents!

something is seriously wrong with tornado, someone needs to trash it.
pretty worthless IMHO...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:35 am 
Well, what can you expect?Its not like Shadow runs a megacorporation that has the funds to test every build in the world. If you have a problem, instead of whining about it in front of everyone, tell it straight to the maker! Most systems work fine with the client, so i dont see why it should be trashed, just because there are some incompatibility issues.

Post subject: Re: BitTornado Sucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:10 am 

Anonymous wrote:
fix the problme with BT eating 100% of CPU and memory. When I wake up, my fucking download has froze because the piece of crap is too CPU/memory intensive. You can't code for shit.
shut the fuck up you needle dick prick and go back to sucking your mommas titties, ps by the way your mommas tits are saggy but your sister gives good head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: BitTornado Sucks
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:37 am 
pmpmac wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
fix the problme with BT eating 100% of CPU and memory. When I wake up, my fucking download has froze because the piece of crap is too CPU/memory intensive. You can't code for shit.
shut the fuck up you needle dick prick and go back to sucking your mommas titties, ps by the way your mommas tits are saggy but your sister gives good head :lol: :lol: :lol:
ON CRACK?

Post subject: err rain check
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:28 am 
Oh no! your computer froze? what will you do? bang it like a old tv set? nah you need to set your settings properly... it's like trying to run your car from a dead stop in 5th gear duh... maybe not... oh well hmmmn computers dying from Bittornado? oh I can't breath.... it's so funny>.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:29 am 
O W N E D

edited - un-owned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:06 pm 
some of these pricks really need to get a life and stop posting nasty pics
goddamn, your momma must shit on you a lot when you were a baby!!!
BTW, UP YOURS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:45 pm 
Just limit your max peer connections (in the advanced settings) to 60.

Post subject: Yes
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:38 pm 
After...Upgrading to the new version 3.9,from 3.7 ..it takes up 100% cpu ussage,and freezes after about an hour...Its odd,it must be some kind of new bug,I reverted to 3.7 and no problems :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:52 am 
you guys are bullshit, just because you don't experience the problem doesn't mean it's not there. farking fanboys please wake up your ideas.

note: when things don't go your way, repeat until deaf ears bleed to death! :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2