the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:24 am 

like a lot of people on the forum i too have had the problem of torrents freezing and multi task manager problems after i went from 0.38 to 0.39 so i went back to 0.38 and still had the same prob,so after pulling all my hair out i changed clients to ABC which stopped the task manager prob plus the freezing,but 24hrs later while dl series 4 of 24 to my surprise my new client froze and although am only dl a 350mb episode i have had to stop and start ABC FOUR TIMES and am only 70% through my dl,so it seems this problem is not exclusive to tornado,although the task manager prob has not raised its ugly little head,i ave also had this problem while dl stargate atlantis or stargate sg-1 ( cant remember which one it was), has any had or heard of this problem with other clients? :? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:36 pm 

Just as a note, ABC is based around the networking core from BitTornado, so any problems that occur with BitTornado (that aren't related to the GUI) are also likely to occur with ABC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:42 pm 
Yeah thats why i chose it ,because i`ve always been pleased with bit tornado as its never caused me any probs in the past plus i love being able to pick what files i need,and leave whatever i dont need when downloading,so i thought i would be able to pick and chose what i wanted out of the torrents i dl but i never thought i would have the same problem i.e freezing dls,the strange thing is that the the multi instances in the task manager is now working ok. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:58 am 
Tornado sucks as a leech client, very seldom used.. only in serious uploading situation do I need Freaknado
Since it drains my memory so much, I'd wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:23 am 

so why are you on this forum? :?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]