the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:03 am 
BitTornado just got my HDD RMA'ed! :P

gg BT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ Long live BitTornado, downloader of torrents, killer of hard disk drives, and memory hog of WinXP! ~
:D <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:49 am 
Yes and I hope Bittornado kill ur computer as well so we see less of idiots like urself 8)

Post subject: DangerousDave
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:53 am 
I'm not an idiot 8)

I was simply making a joke of the matter that the BitTornado win32 client was a major contributing factor, leading up to the eventual death of my HDD -- fortunately I was able to get it RMA'ed :P

BitTornado is still a good win32 BitTorrent client, and I'm not saying it's completely bad software -- simply emphazing the hilarity of a few bad aspects of it :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:00 pm 

Hey.... defective hardware is something you want to find as fast as possible. Better than waiting until it is out of warranty and you have tons of data on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:36 am 
Definately, and forunately for me, it was under warranty :P

I mean, it was supposed to last three years or so, and it lasted six months 8)

... can't wait to start filling the new one with more torrents, eh? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:11 pm 
You returned a HD full with warez eh, now for the long wait for the knocking on the door..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:48 pm 
I'm not an idiot

I was simply making a joke of the matter that the BitTornado win32 client was a major contributing factor, leading up to the eventual death of my HDD -- fortunately I was able to get it RMA'ed

BitTornado is still a good win32 BitTorrent client, and I'm not saying it's completely bad software -- simply emphazing the hilarity of a few bad aspects of it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:59 am 
Amen.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]