the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:07 pm 
I'm seeing this bug in BitTornado version 0.3.9 running W2K Pro. I've just downloaded 0.3.10 but I haven't tried it yet.

If I'm downloading and the download runs out of disk space I get an error message and the download stops, which is OK. If I then clean out some files and make some free space and try to resume the download it fails with an error, whether I try and pause/resume the initial download or "finish" it and restart it. The only way around this is to shut down and reboot the machine. After this the download will work OK when I restart the tottent.

Might I suggest a warning of some kind if the amount of disc space available at the start of a download isn't sufficient to allow the download to complete? With that notification I can free up space even while the download is in progress, or make other arrangements (like buying yet another 250Gb disc).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]