the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: bit tornado crash
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:13 pm 
:?:

ok , i have been using bit tornado for a fair old while now , sometimes i fail to green light and tornado will only produce a download of between 3 and 10 kbs ( i use high seed high leech files ) - so i thought maybe it was my sygate pro firewall screwing up the port connections - i uninstalled it and went back to the shoddy windows firewall and regraded up to a 2mb connection - all was well for a few days - getting a decent 80 - 140 + kbs on some stuff , then bang i got hit with a few trojans in my system files which i removed with avast pro .......

i uninstalled bit tornado and reinstalled it and carried on downloading but certain torrents were causing my desktop to completely freeze after about 30 mins of being connected - a m8 reccommended that azareus which i have installed and tried behind norton pro 5.5 firewall but in plain it's shite i think - the downloads are that irregular ranging from 1.5 kbs one minute up to 40+ kbs and then back down again - but it doesn't freeze my computer up

i just don't understand why one minute tornado works fine ( and it provides much superior download speed to azareus ) then the next it decides to tottally crap all over my computer ...... i just can't be doing with the gayness of azareus - it's wank - i want my bit tornado back

windows xp pro corporate
sp2
512 ddr 2700
amd athlon 1.7 gig

help me pleese

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]