the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:08 pm 
Someone hand that gal some zoloft. She really needs it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:14 am 
fuck you. i don't need zoloft. what I need is some Midol.
Peace to everyone else,
Kelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:49 pm 
may this thread rest in peace, so I declare this thread closed!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:16 am 
Think that's your problem jock dude - your boyfriend had you last night and you loved it, but now you're feeling shame and you've got to send it somewhere.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:10 pm 
Will TheSHADOW please kill/remove this thread from existence? If you need some moDs, post it TS and we will be here to help you out in masses!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:59 am 
Jock dude come try give me a wedgie ..I would snap your back like a twig then eat your face..Mouthy shitbrain with the I.Q of a boiled egg :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:16 am 
Man, i've had plaster and bandages over my face since monday (had to get a nose job) and this thread is the funniest thing i've come across in a long time.
I think i may need the plaster to be reset on my nose :lol:
I came by to check on an error message i get in bt and i land myself in one of the most whacked out threads in the history of web posts
Guys, keep it up, i could use more humour in my life.
Peace out :D 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm 
busted_nose wrote:
I came by to check on an error message i get in bt and i land myself in one of the most whacked out threads in the history of web posts
Guys, keep it up, i could use more humour in my life.
Peace out :D 8)

really well said and while im at it; (i believe we post here about problems with bt)LROL:

using v14a and my dl counter is actually adding the total size of the torrent and how much ive dl so far together? never seen that before? anyone else? didnt find a thread on it.....

meanwhile back to THIS Thread.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:52 pm 
lala la im so hot. im hotter than my big sister.

even hotter than 0-sec

yea baby you know you want me

ps kelli is a whore, she had 10 guys in her room last night

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:07 am 
The hell she did she was with me all of last night you f&*%*% retard. You should stop playing with yourself before you turn into a homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with it :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:44 pm 
LMAO!!! Keep it up! HAHA, what a bunch of buffoon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:10 pm 
rofl, this thread is funny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:38 am 
ITCAN'TGETANYDUMBERTHENTHIS.HAHA.WHAT.A.BUNCH.TARDS.HAHA.WHAT.GOONS.WOOHOO.DOODEE.DUMBEE.HUMPTY.DUMPTY.CHING!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:19 pm 
i'm 18 feet tall and breath fire out of my ass. i will rip off all of your jock heads and piss down your fukin throats. don't fuk with the nerds there's many more of us than there are of you and we can fuk your computers harder than you'v ever fuked anything with your 4 inch dicks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:40 am 
JockDude wrote:
i can't beleive you faggots waste your time looking at this site, you guys are a bunch of fucking morons. i hope you fucking choke to death on cum.
your mom probably has aids cause you guys fuck her so much, how much of a nerd can you be to spend your time debating things about computers, you guys suck so much dick and i hate you. i know if i saw you in person you guys would be like 3 lbs, and i would be forced to give you wedgies until you cried.

Sincerely, the guy who always beats you up at school.
Definately, you are a chav :)

You all chavs suck

You don't have any brain :)

Thats why you see people who were beaten up in schools now sitting in their own chair witha massive bussiness. While you, chavs are in the streets without any money and brain ;)

Hey, what's waste of time - intelilgence or some marihuana?

Low-Life Bastard...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next