the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:45 am 
i can't beleive you faggots waste your time looking at this site, you guys are a bunch of fucking morons. i hope you fucking choke to death on cum.
your mom probably has aids cause you guys fuck her so much, how much of a nerd can you be to spend your time debating things about computers, you guys suck so much dick and i hate you. i know if i saw you in person you guys would be like 3 lbs, and i would be forced to give you wedgies until you cried.

Sincerely, the guy who always beats you up at school.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:51 am 
Uhhh... I would lay off the pills for a bit. I don't think they're working.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:01 am 
JockDude wrote:
i can't beleive you faggots waste your time looking at this site, you guys are a bunch of fucking morons. i hope you fucking choke to death on cum.
your mom probably has aids cause you guys fuck her so much, how much of a nerd can you be to spend your time debating things about computers, you guys suck so much dick and i hate you. i know if i saw you in person you guys would be like 3 lbs, and i would be forced to give you wedgies until you cried.

Go back and masturbate your mama, don't forget to clean up afterwards. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:35 pm 
Must be roid rage from all those steroids you've been taking...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:17 am 
lmao!

This is so typical. Man, through all my years being on the net and siffting through crap after crap on irc, it's so obvious that anyone who claims to be a big bully and such (as the above) .. how did they find this place ? lol.

It's probably a regular who never got his question answered and wants to take his rage out on all his fellow nerds. Probably thinking that everyone else must have gone through the same wedgie experiance as he did.

if I am wrong, who cares :) lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:22 am 
JockDude wrote:

Dude your a fuckin homo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:57 pm 
This is the sort of thing that happens when cousins breed!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:09 pm 
hey you dumb fuck. im 6ft 1 and i weigh 192lbs..i bench 230lbs..id like to see you give me a "wedgie" you punk ass bitch. your proabbly some 15 year old homo thats 5ft tall and is like 80lbs...if you tried to give me a wedgie, i would pick you up throw you through a window then punch the fucking shit out of you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:19 pm 
all that water retention you fat cun

i can latpull down 100kg thats around 220 pounds and i dont take ntohing Boy

i used to make bullys lick dog shit off my boots
bring it you coward

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:29 pm 
Im sorry but all the cock sucking i do to fund my steriod addiction is making me edgey.

Im off out to make some money me and my mom are a whoring double team fuck the mother abuse the son. truth is i like it my ass is like a clowns sleave

Post subject: thats a funny
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:03 pm 
thats a spicy meatball!

Post subject: Re: thats a funny
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:04 am 
jjaja wrote:
thats a spicy meatball!

LAWL! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:47 pm 
I want this gimp to post back so i can arrage a fight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:55 pm 

Can't we all just get along? @_@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:42 pm 
Anyone got any Torrent problems??? :shock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next