the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:04 am 
I heard that the windows service pack 2 (supose to be an optional update from windows) has something that slows down all bittorent speed. I dunno why or how to fix it but it might lead some of you in the right direction.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:40 am 
freakaz01d wrote:
freakaz01d wrote:
i was getting 200+kbps speeds all the time but suddenly nowadays i can get the most 2-3kbps speeds..is anyone else getting this problem?can anyone help me please?!!

i forgot to say that the light is green and i always get upload and download speeds of zero now...i've even left it on overnight but still i get the same results..

the tracker has died... unless someone makes another one, you have lost those files

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:42 am 
Hi everyone, another BT-troubled s'porean here. I thought I was alone. Donno that there's so many local 'comrades' having this same prob. I remembered the last time my connection was still ok was April 2005. My speed went as high as 130+kb.

Then in June I realised the prob and it has been there ever since. Now I'm still stuck will 1-2 kb. I called up starhub but that fellow @ the other end sound pretty harsh when he comes to p2p. Like the rest said, they maybe up to something... btw I'm using starhub 2000.

I don c such prob in HK(I spend my May vacation there). My speed could boost up to 350kb!

I hate Singapore!!!! :twisted:

Post subject: Crap Forum
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:54 am 
Fuk tup. 4 pages.Every1 is just complaining abt the same stupid problem and not even 1 knows how to solve the fukin problem. Crap forum. Only wasting time complainin here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:50 am 
I know what happened to your download speed. I ate it and it was goooooood. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:27 pm 
I am having download speed problems also it was working great then hardly anything
and please dnt reply about amount of connections\seeders\trackers\firewalls etc as im using everything the same and i was getting fast with every file now slow with every file ..
did a format still did nothing , did the port forwarding nothing
btw using nod32 and yes it is configured so IMON\AMON excludes bit tornado..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:38 pm 
dumbdedumb wrote:
Guest wrote:
you know what, i got the same fucken problem. after 3.12 i begin getting shitty dl speed, connected to atleast 100peers and receiving 5-10kbps, somethings going on and...............its caused a problem between different BT clients also. no problem with firewall and nat, green light..left bt on for about 3 hours, and got 5-10kbps sometimes 20kbps.
change client, try azureus, try bitcomet which ever works best for you. azureus is java based and i hate that, java = bloatware.
sorry i rather use something that has it's own engine and programming code.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:02 pm 
dumbdedumb wrote:
Guest wrote:
you know what, i got the same fucken problem. after 3.12 i begin getting shitty dl speed, connected to atleast 100peers and receiving 5-10kbps, somethings going on and...............its caused a problem between different BT clients also. no problem with firewall and nat, green light..left bt on for about 3 hours, and got 5-10kbps sometimes 20kbps.
change client, try azureus, try bitcomet which ever works best for you. azureus is java based and i hate that, java = bloatware.
sorry i rather use something that has it's own engine and programming code.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:18 pm 
Your right i got the same problem! after 3.12 i got very low dl speed, doesn't matter how many seeds there are. I can't get above the 30 kbps... And sometimes my upload speed to 100 or above. C'mon whats going on here, it drive's me crazy! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:06 pm 
FUCK YOU ALL SUCKSHIT FUCK.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4