the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:44 am 
Anonymous wrote:
experimental client.

Keywords here I feel I must point out.

Hands up who knows of anyone who has made a bit of software that is 100% compatible with every bit of hardware and every combination?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:39 am 
Anonymous wrote:
...says the guy who's never been laid and is insanely jealous that people might have fun fucking...

...move out of china already.
Move out of China? WTF do you think I live in China??? You a tard... Population control is just not in China.
In America, they called it abortion and it's legal for any reason. So it's like one child policy actually no child policy for those ignorant Americans. Why population reduction? Too many useless idiots consume the resources that are needed to make the rich richer. They lack intelligence, they lack courage. Really just a bunch of pussies I could careless. Just a bunch of weaklings who will be wiped out like cockroaches in the near future. Whether you like it or not, the world will be reduced to a mere 500 million in the future after WW3 aka the apocalypse. The world was a much nicer place to live when there were less people, people only help themselves they don't help others so why should I care?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:07 pm 
I find last post insulting but it has some truth in it as well. WW3 is gonna happen sometime in the near future, some say 2011 others say 2012, in late december. Be afraid be very afraid, most of ya are gonna die.

Post subject: Uh, before I die...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:25 pm 
I'm convinced our lying little psuedo-cowboy has set us on a course that may have apocalyptic consequences.

Until then, should I use the newest Tornado client or an earlier version? I just reformatted my comp and forget what I was version using before.

You're doin a "heck of a job"!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:27 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
I only use it rarely when forced to use it cause some few moron think it is the coolest. ***

The opinion of one who bows to what others think, and feels 'forced' by their thoughts, is hardly persuasive.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3