the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:01 am 
I have been trying to download this file for a while and after getting half of it done every time I tried since, this is the message I kept on getting:
ERROR (09:52PM)-rejected by tracker-unregistered torrent pass
Can somebody please tell me what this means? And more importantly how would I go about fixing it?
Is in serious need of help and would be extremely grateful to anyone who can give me any kind of advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:28 am 

It's probably a passkey-based tracker that you need to register for.

If you downloaded it from an index site like isohunt or torrentspy, you need to go to the tracker's site and download it from there instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:38 pm 

yea but it still doesn't help. i use bittornado on linux and i even logged to the site i got torrent from it and it still says that i've been rejected by tracker. does bittornado support logging with user and pass?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:23 pm 

Log back to your site account, and restart your tornado!

You MUST stay logged on your private tracker site account so that the tracker knows who you are!

For example, i'm french, my ISP's Orange, and they force IPs to change every 24 hours ["24h reboot"].
If i don't stay online to the associated [private] tracker site, i get that error too [every 24h].

I assume you don't have orange nor 24h reboot, but, if you disconnect/get disconnected from your ISP, you must relog your account before restarting your torrent.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]