the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:45 pm 
hullo every one. sorry if i offend any one with my total stupidity. i am trying to download Samuri Jack all eps, through the latest verson of bitTornado. the place that i am downloading it from - you have to sign into a website befor it will let you connect to the tracker, its a bit odd. i creaded an account and signed in and then started the torrent. however it just sits therr saying connecting to peers, its been doing this for about 20mins now. befor i made my account and signed in i could not even get this far, it would not even try and connect to peers, so i dont think it has anything to do with this website and the tracker the torrent is using, but then i dont really know a huge amount about bittorrent.
what would make your client just sit there trying to connect to peers forever ? i tryed to do a manual announce but that did not work either. please help. ppppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeee !!!!
thank you ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:27 pm 
Post the website so some of us can try out the torrent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:29 am 
:oops: sorry about that, thanks very much :lol:

http://www.raiden.se/details.php?id=124

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:55 am 
dont worry every one my download has now started all by its self, i just started it, whent to work and when i came home it had started downloading. yay the SHADOWS client rules

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]