the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:47 pm 
IT'S A BUG RIDDEN PIECE OF GARBAGE crap HACKED EXPERIMENTAL CLIENT BACK IN THE DINOSAUR AGES. DIE ALREADY!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:31 am 
Oh mighty, all knowing user. Please enlighten us on the fastest client!

Before you u can’t hear me from your head disappears up your arsehole why not try and defrag your pc every once and a while! :D

Or

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT USE IT!

I could be doing something else right now, but because you can’t use your CAPS LOCK key I'm sitting here replying to something that doesn't really deserve a reply...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:19 pm 
with attitude like that, this pos client will never improve cause its you noob who are lazy as fuck to use anything other then this ancient client from prehistoric time. TORNADO FANBOY CAN KISS MY ASS... OR LICK MY BALLS CAUSE YA TOO DUMB USE ANYTHING ELSE THAT REQUIRES AN IQ HIGHER THEN 70.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:26 pm 
I see we are still having problems with that Caps key.

You don’t need an IQ over 70 to spell simple 4 letter words. Besides, I have Dyslexia.

This 'prehistoric' client has served me well in the past, the present and most likely the future.

I'll simply ask again. What do you think we should use? It's easy to say something is crap but it takes those higher IQ levels you seem to like, to be able to have an opinion.

Oh and I have doubts about your claims to having balls.

Putting BT aside for a minute. Is there any other way I can offend you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:39 pm 
You say tornado is for people with low IQ but it seems to me your the one with low IQ. No i'm not talking about your english instead I'm talking about your responses. If your gonna bash something you should always tell us this

WHY?

Why is tornado so bad?
Which is the best client?
What is the difference that makes your client require a smart person?
What is your IQ?

Lastly

WHY THE F**K ARE YOU ON THIS FORUM IF YOU HATE TORNADO?

Let me answer that your just a kid looking for attention because your like the rest of them. All you do is bash the program without giving solid prove or information to backup your statements.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:28 am 
Low IQ are very minded people fundamentally. Anything more complicated then a simple keystrokes = avoidance for them. Can ya program? take apart your PC to upgrade or replace bad component? do things that are difficult? All ya know how to do is turn on computer, talk on the internet and ya call that socializing? lol. I do not have to stick to tornadocrap 24hrs a day cause anything else is just too hard to use? Anything that sucks up a lot of my memory for no good reason is a POS.
If ya are blind to see that or are that ignorant about what's good and not then please go back to grade school and learn as much as possbile. Education is power, knowledge is wisdom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:31 am 
Quote:
Low IQ are very minded people fundamentally. Anything more complicated then a simple keystrokes = avoidance for them. Can ya program? take apart your PC to upgrade or replace bad component? do things that are difficult? All ya know how to do is turn on computer, talk on the internet and ya call that socializing? lol. I do not have to stick to tornadocrap 24hrs a day cause anything else is just too hard to use? Anything that sucks up a lot of my memory for no good reason is a POS.
If ya are blind to see that or are that ignorant about what's good and not then please go back to grade school and learn as much as possbile. Education is power, knowledge is wisdom.

And so God Created You, enlightened above any other, Lord of Wisdom and Knowledge, I beg you show us the path to the light, you mighty being that is able to upgrade and replace your computer components. (sarcasm(just in case your high-IQ mind doesn't understands such an low-level 'joke'))

FFS... Who the fuck you think you are? Better, why do you think people want to hear you, when everything you have to say are destructive comments with no reasons or whatsoever behind them besides saying that the program is pre-historic and for people with low IQ??

Personally I have use some bit torrent programs, Azureus, ABC etc... before I discovered BitTornado, and the reasons that made me want to use it was simple, simplicity. If you are that "pro"-programmer I bet you know the KISS design rule, in other words, "Keep It Simple, Stupid". There are people, like me, that are interested in a Knife and not in a Swiss Knife.

If I wanted to have a multi-functional bittorrent program I would get one, I'm simply not interested, so I use BitTornado, got the picture?

P.S: I bet you are one of those that use Opera than Firefox, because "Opera has so many functions, it can so many things from base that firefox requires extensions to do the same thing, and it's so lightweight!!111!!11!11!!!!!"(sarcasm) :roll:

Put this in mind I and the rest of the people just don't give a shit about what you like or not, just respect the other's opinions or you evolved mind doesn't understands that???? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:00 pm 
Why are most dumb as fuck? They came from dumb gene that are very good at multiplying. Dumb people do not know they are dumb. When confronted with the truth, they are outraged. If not, enlightened which is quite entertaining to the contrary. If the mass are intelligent like you thought they wouldn't need a leader to rule them. Proof that stupidity exist in masses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:38 pm 
Quote:
Why are most dumb as fuck? They came from dumb gene that are very good at multiplying. Dumb people do not know they are dumb. When confronted with the truth, they are outraged. If not, enlightened which is quite entertaining to the contrary. If the mass are intelligent like you thought they wouldn't need a leader to rule them. Proof that stupidity exist in masses.

Now what the fuck does that mean?!

Instead of posting some useless shit that will just waste peoples time, leme say why i like tornado. Its simple, and its easy to use. Why the fuck do you need all these complicated programs? Why not use this simple, small program. All your doing is fucking downloading for christ sakes! Why do you need this big complicated program with 10000 downloadable skins, 10 000 000 options, and with all this other crap. Keep it simple, and use tornado: the best client.

Nice job Shad0w, and i think you should take off the option that lets unregistered people post, because this is all it leads to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:46 am 
to element,

if ya were smart you would not make such worthless reply. you sound stupid or lacking intelligent. lol. what a dumb fuck. are you a sheep who bitch but no bite? fucking coward, you a pussy like the majority. your kind are soon to be extinct due to your ignorance of one another. the new world order is going to exterminate useless shit like you, sooner or later.. population will be reduced to a mere 500 million or less. if you didn't know this, or that i have to tell you this, then you're pretty stupid to begin. oh nevermind, YOU DON'T CARE. SO FUCK WHO CARES?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:53 am 
why are smart people so complicated? what are dumb people so easy to understand? i like dumb, it's easy. /sarcasm
:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:56 am 
Tornadolacksintelligence wrote:
Dumb people do not know they are dumb. When confronted with the truth, they are outraged..

You described yourself...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:19 pm 
Actually BitTornado is the fastest on dial-up ! So dont diss it you fux!
I got constant 10 k/s with it.And with any "new" "hardcoded" clients max 5-6 k/s.

It is very nice! Although it has some bugs it's still the fastest ;o) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:38 am 
Tornado fuck u man wrote:
Tornadolacksintelligence wrote:
Dumb people do not know they are dumb. When confronted with the truth, they are outraged..

You described yourself...
STFU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:52 am 
nice to see they let the 'special' kiddies have internet access nowadays. it's even nicer to see you've got the balls to put your own name in instead of hiding behind an psuedo offensive nick. damn i love these little educational talks we have with the unfortunate mal-adjusted children of today. :D

BTW i only posted here 'cos i LOVE wasting tome talking to 'kiddiots' like you, makes me as bad as you i suppose but i just wanna see what you come out with next, hehehe

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next