the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:07 am 
.....And lick the shit out of me!!!!

Eat my ass! Eat it mommy, please!!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:07 pm 
Stop fucking me you weirdo!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:43 pm 
Bump Up My Penis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:45 pm 
This is a really good reason why this forum needs to have people register. Where it only allows real email address to varify who you are. IE hotmail, yahoo emails will not work. If your gonna post crap atleast post it in the correct section. Seeing as you posted in major problems it means there's people who need well help in the brain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:17 pm 
bump

Post subject: and clueless.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:47 am 
Anonymous wrote:
This is a really good reason why this forum needs to have people register. Where it only allows real email address to varify who you are. IE hotmail, yahoo emails will not work. If your gonna post crap atleast post it in the correct section. Seeing as you posted in major problems it means there's people who need well help in the brain.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOUR NAME ARE ALL SPELLED IN CAPS ON YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SOCIAL SECURITY AND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE THAT SAYS YOUR OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT or corporation. LMAO. YOU SHEEP are idiots. you're already in hell and you don't know it until it's too late. get a clue and start using your brain instead of letting someone use it.

THIS IS A WAKEUP CALL. hello? hello? hello???

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]