the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:25 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:24 pm 
I've tried the connection checker and it's connected, perfect score. I've done the NATcheck thing and I passed. I've had the green light for a while, but suddenly the status light is BLUE AND IT WONT GO AWAY! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!!

Please help. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:44 pm 

just click on the light to get a list of descriptions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:32 am 
I am running 3 sessions of BitTornado all for reseeding.

2 of them have bright 'neon' green progress bars with the dark green light. These have multiple 'leeches' running.

However on the 3rd session, the progress bar started out all olive green, with a blue light. Gradually, the progrss bar is turning 'neon green', about 13% right now. I only see a single 'leech' and he is showing about 13% complete. It appears that my progress bar is indicating HIS progress, not mine.

I have a complete copy - I think [reports "Download succeeded"], and am just attempting to reseed. showing share rating for this file of 1.402 right now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:57 am 
NewB wrote:
I am running 3 sessions of BitTornado all for reseeding.

2 of them have bright 'neon' green progress bars with the dark green light. These have multiple 'leeches' running.

However on the 3rd session, the progress bar started out all olive green, with a blue light. Gradually, the progrss bar is turning 'neon green', about 13% right now. I only see a single 'leech' and he is showing about 13% complete. It appears that my progress bar is indicating HIS progress, not mine.

I have a complete copy - I think [reports "Download succeeded"], and am just attempting to reseed. showing share rating for this file of 1.402 right now

I don't know if it matters.. but on the 2 sessions that appear normal, [fill neon progress bar and green light] I am seeing 60 and 1 'seeds seen recently'.

On the session that looks to be having issues with only a partially neon progress bar and the BLUE light.. BT reports '0 seeds seen recently' - it looks like I am the only seed online for this file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:42 am 

Your client is telling you that there are no complete whatever it is out there.Yes you are the only seed.

Post subject: Bluelight
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:30 pm 
I'm having a similiar issue. I'm trying to download a file, with over 500 seeders, but I cannot connect to a single one. I'm at 81.8% complete, but can't connect to any seeders to finish it. Is there anyway to fix this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:40 pm 

SiN4, you probably ended up on a contaminated torrent. You're probably stuck.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]