the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:30 pm 
Hello. I downloaded Dungeon Siege 2, and it's done downloading. I was trying to find out what to do next, as I'm rather noobish, and I downloaded WinRar and extracted the .rar files into their respective CD folders. Next, apparently, I have to use this Daemon thing to make 4 cd's? Anywho, I'm going to try that and hope I don't mess this up too much. I've been seeding it or whatever all day today, and I have another download at 77.8%, Civ IV. I've noticed if you press the minus button, or maybe this wasn't the case and it was something else, but regardless, and you can't bring Bit Tornado back up. If I pause the dl, and restart my computer, will I be able to resume the download? Thank you very much. Any advice on the completed download would be appreciated as well. Auf wiedersehen! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:39 pm 
Oh yeah, the Daemon things installation requires a reboot. That was my point. Heh. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:16 pm 
FUCK! Yeah, I paused the fucking thing, rebooted, and sure enough, it's gone. The only reason I'm using Bit Tornado is because BitTorrent wouldn't work after the latest update. Is there any way to resume my download? I had it at 78%. I'd HATE to restard the thing. I won't be able to actually buy either games for a few months, so this is somewhat disappointing. If anyone knows how I can resume the download, I'd appreciate it. If anyone has any answers to anything, I'd appreciate it. I tried starting one of the two links to Civ IV torrents I have on the desktop, and it went to work on a 0.6% dl I had stopped ages ago. The other simply didn't work. I don't know what torrent I was specifically downloading. Mhmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:32 pm 
Lol, I'm talking to myself in my own thread here. Civ IV might not work now. Oh well! I got Dungeon Siege 2 to work! Yay!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]