the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:11 am 
Less and less people now use bittogaydo as they find out it doesn't connect to as many user as there are users on the tracker. Let's say 100 peers, with bittogaydo you start out with few users connected for the first 15 min and then after half an hour you still connected to only 1/3 of the users on the tracker. After 1 hour, 50 percent unlike other clients connect to users faster and a lot more of them resulting in much higher download speed. Getting stuck on a few kb/sec and then it rises as it connect to more users slowly which makes users think this is a very good client. For users who use this client exclusively they have been left in the dark and never see the light at the end of the tunnel.

There are too many reasons why this client sucks, I have only mention a few of the most important ones. I don't know what i can do to stop most idiots from using a shitty client made from trash and use something that is more practical or better functional. i need to start banning bittornado users from my client that allows banning cause they who use this client deserves no respect nor my connection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:16 am 
bitgaydo is slowly dieing... I want to see it die!!! death to this useless client.

Amen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:20 pm 
And you're just a fackin prick m8.....if i find ya i'll cut ya bollox off!!!! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:02 pm 
I'm The Daddy wrote:
And you're just a fackin prick m8.....if i find ya i'll cut ya bollox off!!!! :twisted:
English!!! You fucktard. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:27 pm 
Anonymous wrote:

You can go fuck yo'self aswell ya fat CUNT!!!!! :arrow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:09 pm 
I'm The Daddy wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You can go fuck yo'self aswell ya fat CUNT!!!!! :arrow:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]