the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: The truth about money
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:57 pm 
It is centralized, you have obligation to accept it or you will have financial problems. What can ya do without money? nothing, just starve to death.
In the hands of the few, it becomes abusive. You are taught to:
1. Love money
2. Value money like gold
3. Money is not centralized

I understand that most of ya are poor but if you do not educate yourself and get brainwashed in public school or read news paper everyday, you will continue to be poor indefinitely. I'm betting everything on this, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to change the world for the better. I know that most don't give a rat about me but that is not the issue I just don't let it bother me. We the people should be able to do business with each without a third party, the banker who control money controls you indirectly. They don't care if you don't have money, you must slave for them to have money you are their guinea pigs. What I'm saying is that it's easier to create money then to produce something of value that takes many hours.

No one should control money!!! it should be in circulation like oxygen that's availble 24hrs a day for you to breathe. What god hates most is greedy men, they are the cause of world war 1, world war 2 and soon world war 3.
What are we fighting over everyday? money. What else are we fighting over? Land ownership or taxes that are levied against you, if you don't pay property taxes you lose your property. This kind of crap is illegal, and you may hold a title to your property but they say they have a right to take it away should you not follow their rules or play along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:16 pm 
:?:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]