the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bittornado in Linux
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:15 pm 
I just set up bittornado in linux and I'm having some problems.
Frist, I can't figure out where to set any preferences (I'm running it from the command line by sshing into my linux box as I don't have a KVM switch) so I have no idea what ports it's using or any of the other settings.
I need to know this stuff to set up my router properly, which I have already done for my windows box. Can anyone tell me where/how to edit settings in linux command line? Thanks much in advance :)

Post subject: Re: Bittornado in Linux
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:02 pm 
Icarus wrote:
I just set up bittornado in linux and I'm having some problems.
Frist, I can't figure out where to set any preferences (I'm running it from the command line by sshing into my linux box as I don't have a KVM switch) so I have no idea what ports it's using or any of the other settings.
I need to know this stuff to set up my router properly, which I have already done for my windows box. Can anyone tell me where/how to edit settings in linux command line? Thanks much in advance :)

can you even use the program?

why not try runing the py script without any options or --h or -h to see if you see any options, you can set your own port speed, and all various things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:17 pm 
I didn't even think of that, thanks for the tip I now have 4 pages of options :) I'm still learning linux, I just set the box up a couple days ago.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]