the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:29 pm 
For those that had installed the new version 0.3.15, anyone discovered any bugs with it yet?
I was wondering because there was no posts regarding the new version yet, and it had been released a few days ago.

Specifically, I wonder has the "sticking in memory" problem upon closing or the crashing upon closing been fixed with the new version. Anyone had those 2 problems yet with the new 0.3.15 version?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:39 pm 
still it doesn't close its process

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:23 pm 
mine closes and is gone from the memory, but i still get that send error crap (which is why its out of the memory) after i close......

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:12 am 
Same here. It doesn't appear that this problem will be fixed in the near future, unless the user interface is re-implemented under a different system.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:57 pm 

I have NO problem at all. Never crashed on me. When I finish it stops no problem at all.

Post subject: a problem
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:24 pm 

I got a problem. You can check it out in the forum under bit tornado and the blue screen of death. I need help with that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]