the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:45 pm 

Now for a long while I have been using bit tornado. But recently I have been getting the BSOD (blue screen of death) when I try and use the program. This does not happen on the older versions. But I was using the newest version without problems until the error started happening. The error occerd when I got a Virus Which I promptly deleted. No trace of it is left. I thought perhaps it was a missing or corrupted file and deleted everything to do with bit tornado and reinstalled. But the error came back. The error messege on the blue scrren says Stop: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0x85EAED8D, 0xF7C64BDC, 0xF7C648D8), and under event viewer gives no detail on what happend. except for The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired. Microsoft has no deatils regarding the error. So I was hoping someone could try to figure a way to fix it. Although I can still use the older version I like selecting certain parts of what im downloading.

Post subject: Help.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:14 am 

Anybody, have any ideas. I ran out. But the error is still here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:03 am 

I have the same prob UNLESS I limit 'max files' to 200 & 'max peers' to 60. May be able to go higher with peers-iffy
Have 8 torrents open on dsl with 4 finished & good speeds

Post subject: Thanks for the advice.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:52 pm 

Thanks for the advice but I still cant get it to work. At least for more then an hour. Sometimes it goes fine and then just BSOD's on me or Sometimes it happens when I start up my second torrent. If I only have one going then I can run it all the time no errors. Just with multiply torrents It goes crazy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]