the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:52 pm 

Hello,

please help: I'm using BT 0.3.7, and everything goes fine. I've started downloading a very big pack about 15GB, including about 90 files, each 200MB long. When I set the DL priority of some file for examlpe, I'm expecting to have those files sooner than the others.

The Detail windows information says, that these file are downloaded at 100%, but on the local hard disk I find their lenght are only '0' (zero) byte.

The question is: when will these file(s) available for opening (we are talking about .ogm files):
1. only when every files are down, or
2. something was gone wrong

Sorry for this (maybe basic) question, but regarding to the time and the size of the pack, I don't want a BIG surprise at the end. If I have to restart the torrent then please let me know.

There was an electrical shortage today, my PC went down. After rebooting, the BT could continue the D process, and could handle the partial data (or at least seems to be) correctly.

Thanks very much for your time,

Sirius

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:06 pm 

Quote:
The question is: when will these file(s) available for opening (we are talking about .ogm files):
When the details window says "Done" and not 100%

http://dessent.net/btfaq/#preview

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:46 am 

You can force the files that are 100% to be done by clicking on "allocate now". BitTornado stores the pieces in the order they arrive, by allocating the files the pieces will be moved to their correct locations.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]