the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:33 pm 

I was using 0.3.18 when it crashed, reporting that a file in use had gotten corrupted. I closed the program and in doing so, lost over a gigabyte of what it said I had dl'd. When I relaunch the app, it shows some of the files as having already been retrieved and nothing I do can seem to clear it. I even tried copying the files into a newly created folder and redownloading the torrent, but when I launch it, it still shows some files as having a 100% completion although they are not

How do I clear/fix this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:15 pm 

Well, in addressing another problem, I rebooted my computer and lo and behold, when I restarted the torrent, the details tab still shows me as having 100% copies of files that I have 0% of. Telling it to dl'd these first makes no difference.

What do I need to do to wipe the memory of this program having dl'd and then lost them when it crashed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:20 am 

That's... bizarre.

Do me a favor: Run the torrent, and hit the "Finish Allocation" button on the Advanced window, and let it run a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:32 pm 

Did that. Did nothing, and after an hour and another crash, I... gave up.l

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]