the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:17 pm 

The clickable context windows from Details to Advanced do not work upon a resume whether be a crash (which I havent had happen much) or other error with TCP. You have to accept whatever upload or download rate and you cannot manually announce leaving you at whatever mercy and IPs are in the Advanced list that you cannot see.

This occurs on any setting, SUPER-SEED happened to be active, although I don't know that it is a problem with super-seed specifically. But at any rate, I can have 0 download rate and lots of upload rate snarfing and I can't do anything in the Details and Advanced, they do not open.

Prefs and About, re-edited -- they do open. Is this by design or bug ?

Edited again := Apparently they do work if you catch the program upon reestablishing itself before it reallocates.. maybe. I moved the files to be downloaded and made a copy and then moved them back to where they should be because apparently they have to be in the same folder to reestablish, and then the Details and Advanced click lines worked again. Wierd. Have updated to T-0.3.18 but it was still doing the odd behavior at the time.

C2D, Windows XP SP2.

thanks.

I should say, T-0.3.18

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]