the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Woohoo, problem XD
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:19 am 

Right, used BitTornado for ages, never had a big problem I couldn't sort out.
Then randomly an error came up yesterday, Couldn't listen - unable to forward port via UPnP.

Looked around for answers, they always seem to mention router ports, manually forwarding ports and stuff.
'kay, so I disable UPnP forwarding on BT and all goes well for the next 20 seconds.
Then speed slows to 2kb/s, and eventually 0.

Tried other torrents, it's BT not the torrent. Then, after going through a few torrents, suddenly one won't even connect... Stays yellow lighted and "connecting to peers" eternally.

And now I'm stuck completely. I've tried some other clients, none of those work properly either. Max out at 6kb/s... Nice ¬_¬

So, what the hell is the problem? 'cause I don't know, it can't be UPnP 'cause even disabled it's screwed. I also went around enabling all UPnP settings I could find, and went through a guide that I found here.

So I don't even know what the problem is, so it's highly unlikely I'll be able to fix it. Anyone else know wtf's going on though? ¬_¬

Post subject: Wtf...
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:13 am 

Now it works... Now UPnP forwarding works...
What the hell?!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]