the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:32 pm 
I recently reinstalled with windows server 2003. I used to be an XP user and during thid time BitTornado worked perfectly. Since installing Server 2003 though i have found that BitTornado had frozen up during a download. No particular place, this time one is at 67% while the other torrent is at 48%. If i restart them they continue downloading. They have always had a 'green light', though suddenly they justy stop downloading at a random place fo rno apparant reason.

Anybody know why?

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 2:36 am 
probably coz your dynamic IP changed, and tornado has register it so it stops.

a lot of the functions of tornado is broken i think. like booting people with bad files

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 10:14 am 
Seems to be about 10 minutes after starting a torrent that it just freezes and the the client uses up 100% CPU usage - i have even tried ABC and have exactly the same problem, 10mins in and it freezes. There have been no changes in my IP address so rule that idea out.

Any thoughts? Anyone else running Server 2003 and using Bitornado or another client?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:12 pm 

Dude its got nothing to do with Win Server 2003. First up, why use Server 2003 unless you are realy using at as a server, e.g. filesharing, active directory and so on? Now to the problem, go to-->Prefernces--->Advanced, and sethe Max Peer Connections to 40. If it doesnt work try lowering it, until it works.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]