the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:48 pm 

Ok im new to BitTorrent in general. I'm downloading a large file and was getting decent speeds of 40 kbs. Now I'm on a college network and cannot open ports, so this was amazing. At 97%, uploads dropped to 3 kbs and download switched from 0 - 1kbps.

I closed BitTornado and restarted my comp, and now realize i have no clue how to resume the download. I read it is possible, but don't really understand how.

Any help?

edit: oh yeah, so when I simply go to open the same torrent again, (double click file and open with: btdownloadgui) BitTornado says, in red, "couldn't listen - (10047, 'Address family not supported')"

this pops up in BitTornado interface. anybody know what it means? Now as I said I'm behind a pos college network of crap, but if anyone can help me get it going to just get my last 3% I'd be ecstatic. I mean, it was working fine for a few days...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:19 pm 

oops nvm. unchecked IPv6 and I can now resume. Just hoping I'll get more than 1kbps.

Sorry for not searching thoroughly b4 post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:49 pm 

he

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]