the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:32 am 
0.3.0 installer doesn't included the .ico files and alloc.gif, that means we gotta install 0.2.0 first, then install 0.3.0. Was it released as an update to 0.2.0, rather than a standalone installer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:48 am 
TheSHADOW moved the place were the icons are!
In Win XP they are in D:\Documents and Settings\User1\Application Data\.BitTornado\icons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:54 am 
User1 is your user name :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 3:45 am 
When yo press 'Prefs" you get an error, that windows couldn't find an ico file. Copy this files from the directory above to the directory where you have installed bittornado and the problem is solved

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:46 am 
svdvlist2 wrote:
When yo press 'Prefs" you get an error, that windows couldn't find an ico file. Copy this files from the directory above to the directory where you have installed bittornado and the problem is solved

why then were they not installed into program files\bittornado?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:00 am 
svdvlist2 wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 7:02 am 
svdvlist2 wrote:

this is a bug right

the program is reading icons from C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\.BitTornado\icons but not when you click on preferences

Post subject: Testing is the key
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:42 am 
It's not a major problem but it's just annoying. This is my favorite BitTorrent client and I really appreciate the effort they put into improving it constantly. I just hope they would check it next time when there's a new release :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 9:28 am 

Grr...

Aramki. First off, when you say you hope "they" would check it next time, I hope you realize that "they" is mostly "me". Also, the problem didn't crop up when the new version was installed over an older one, so I didn't notice it. There are so many facets to the client there's no way I as an individual can check them all; that's why TheSHAD0W's EXPERIMENTAL BitTorrent Client version T-0.3.0, under the EXPERIMENTAL column on the download page, is marked EXPERIMENTAL.

Sorry, it's just been a very hectic last few days, and I hate when people bitch about software they get for free.

Post subject: its good
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:19 am 

Thanks Shadow for the hard work man. I always look forward to your new releases as they are always a step in a very positive direction. Your client is the best I have used and will only use it for now on. Keep up the good work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:23 am 
TheSHAD0W,
Well I love your work..keep it up, you make all our lives a little easier. I also find that this new version is alot lighter on the resources.

Again thanks for all your hard work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:53 pm 
exactly, there are so many people being grateful for the work you do... i hope you dont let yourself drag down by some idiots who don't know how much work this is and just bloat out bullshit without an end.

please keep your spirits up for this great project, you know you rock :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:59 pm 
Keep up the great work TheSHADOW, I always look forward to new BitTornado release. T-0.3.0 is great!

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 3:20 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Keep up the great work TheSHADOW, I always look forward to new BitTornado release. T-0.3.0 is great!

Thanks.

agree, great work TheSHAD0W :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]