the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:38 pm 
Hey, i upgraded to T.0.0.1 and i noticed that my upload speed is not as constant as it was with the old version. i duno if its a bug or some new code but it messes with my download speeds. I set it to 50 up and it till go to 60-70, then go to 40 and 30. Then back to 70. its slowing down my downloads pretty badly. Im guna have to revert back to 5.8.11 till a new version comes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:52 am 
Hey PPL, am also haveing problimes with the new BT T.0.0.1... its really bad... :cry: my speed in DL never goss over 10k and am always DLing around 700k/sec and over and normaly l leave around 80+ k/z for LD... thats with the old Client ( BitTorrent-experimental-S-5.8.11 ) :D, but with the new BT.... both DL and AL is bad and most the time i can't connact too trackers... could sameone see if there is away to FIX this problime? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:32 pm 
I'm using netlimiter and it doesnt limit Tornado correctly either.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]