the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:54 pm 
Hi Darkshad0w :)

I've been using your Client for long time now ... recently I have seen the appearance of that irritating occurrence of 1 Piece that fails hash check no matter how many times it is downloaded.

With T-0.3.1 it occurs some time before 99.9% completion and continues upto and including "end mode."

1. I have Formated my sys and fresh install of WinXP Pro within last 10 days, minimal Apps installed.
2. Download Dir is on new 250Gb HDD
3. Current DDR RAM has been soak tested - no problems
4. I swapped out the RAM with my other Box - same problem
5. I tried using 'other' clients in an attempt to Complete - no luck
6. Other Peer's finish their download seemingly OK, tho I have no way of confirming this.

As far as I can tell my sys is not at fault - I disable FW when downloading via Torrent and the AV 'Auto-Protection' is turned off.

1 D/L was 1.1Gb the other 700Mb approx - both the APP and DIVX work fine even tho the "1 piece" is reported as failing hash check.

I hope this info is maybe of help, I'm NOT complaining your Client is still the BEST available ;)

Peace out man 8)

Plaka.
[Still waiting confirmation e-mail]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:37 pm 

If you're hooked to the net via a router, try disconnecting it and connecting directly to your uplink.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]