the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Just Curious but....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:58 am 
Why must you insist on geeking and tweeking the file sharing protocal in so many ways shapes and forms. Is there actually a problem with the way it is now.

Is Someone out there not getting any files? Anyone? Everyone who wants access, hey guess what!!!! there is 8 trillion mule donkey monkey tornado dorito donkey kdrive grogkster imesh napster ed2k share siute out there. And guess what, ,oh yes there 16 trillion different mods of the clients to go along with it.

I think even if you are in deep inside of the siberia with only a 56k phone connection that is only up for 2 hours a day youl could still get whatever file you wanted within a resonable amount of time. Right???

Your beating a dead Horse,(mule, donkey, monkie, ect..)

Maybe just maybe your skills would be better off in other areas.
Until a new form of transfer is released or discovered, you will not accomplish anything signifigant, while IPV6 is dominant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:07 pm 

If it werent for people tweaking the code you wouldnt get color for your monitor and you'll still have black and white Characters. As with all things it comes from tweaking and coming with a new idea. A new way to do something. Personaly it just adds on the number of file networks that the RIAA needs to track down :lol: . Plus Shadow a programer loves to code and he gets a fullfillment from doing something he likes. If you want him to do something more usefull give him an project idea and see if he'll like to do it.

Post subject: stupid
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:16 am 
reep 2 reep

How come you are still alive?

You are so stupid that it is a phenomena that your brain is capable of simple processes like breathing and makin the harth go on!

Too lame, too bad! Pretending to be sth.!?

Yea right you are sth. a big pile of shit with nothin to say but unfortunatelly still talkin!

STFU NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:27 pm 
you didn't say anything interesting zerrc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:23 am 
2 hours w/ 56K connection and u could get anything? I think not

Try downloading a 1 gigabyte file in 2 hours, or even a 100 megabyte file in 2 hours.

Besides Bittorrent, people just dont like sharing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:51 am 
you're telling me!!! I've got just a simple dial-up modem on a pair gain network and a 1Gb file takes about 3wks non stop and tying up the phone line

Post subject: Dial-up
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:51 pm 
Dial-up is for making phone calls. you want files stop bitching and get
broadband.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:21 am 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are taking too seriously on a project that isn't even had any chicken scratchings... Seriously, even the current Bittornado is pathetic compared to other much more advanced and all rounded clients. The official client has much more features that Bittornado, i.e. it has outlived its usefulness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:40 am 
Anonymous wrote:

You guys are taking too seriously on a project that isn't even had any chicken scratchings... Seriously, even the current Bittornado is pathetic compared to other much more advanced and all rounded clients. The official client has much more features that Bittornado, i.e. it has outlived its usefulness.

I've been telling these fanboys to wake up their ideas and see that Tornado and Degreez are both dead, but they are simply to dumb to see the logic. Check out some of the silly Photoshops graphics they are imagining their future client to be.

Pathetic bumps who have nothing better to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:18 pm 
Italicus wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I've been telling these fanboys to wake up their ideas and see that Tornado and Degreez are both dead, but they are simply to dumb to see the logic. Check out some of the silly Photoshops graphics they are imagining their future client to be.

Pathetic bumps who have nothing better to do.

Idiots. I was contemplating wasting characters or not. Well, here goes. One simple point, you cannot even select a single file, in a multi file torrent, for downloading with the official client. Besides that i find it difficult to understand why he hasn't made any change in the gui of a client he's been working on for so long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:10 pm 
I agree! purchase denavir on line
cheapest lisinopril online cheap synthroid prescription
buying zebutal online buy lortab without prescription

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:57 pm 
broadband.

In some places Broadband is not available. I'm on DSL broadband 1500\256 and I HATE it. Cable was a lot faster and more reliable but it is not available where I am. If you think everyone can get broadband, be it DSL or cable, its time to take a reality check, its not always there.

Post subject: yea
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:55 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
broadband.

In some places Broadband is not available. I'm on DSL broadband 1500\256 and I HATE it. Cable was a lot faster and more reliable but it is not available where I am. If you think everyone can get broadband, be it DSL or cable, its time to take a reality check, its not always there.

exactly, where i live not even dsl is offered, only thing avaliable is dialup...so...i naturely do what any intelligent person would do...abuse the schools unlimited internet :) 5+mb/s, i love it

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]