the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Crashing Bit Torrent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:35 am 
ok for sum odd reason after at least 1 minute of startin the client it stops ... just completely stops ... time does not move or anything ... nothign works ... please help me out >.< this is annoying

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:33 pm 

http://www.bittornado.com/faq.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:17 pm 
i tried that ... it was set to default
everything was set to default
after about 2 mins it just stops nothing moves

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:45 am 
I have the same problem as well, after about 10 mins my connection just dies and I have to unplug my modem, I have been to the 'faq' and updated my network card drivers and I have dropped the no. of people connected to first 60 and then 40 and it still crashes. If anybody knows how I can fix this I would be grateful as this is getting annoying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:06 am 

If your modem itself needs to be reset, it's probably a problem in the modem's TCP/IP implementation and you'll need to get a firmware update for it. Some ISPs restrict things so only they can change your modem's firmware; if so, you'll have to bug them until they do.

kudd, read the section of the FAQ about BT crashing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:59 pm 
had the same issues. reduced max connections to 20. still the same, still freezing.
the hint regarding update of NIC drivers in FAQ is ridiculous. there is no flaw in the network drivers. the flaw is in your code. never had such problems with BT orig client or even emule in high connection configuration.
so away it goes....back to the REAL BT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:21 pm 
Same problem here, but now when my firewall stops it (yellow) it works perfectly, dl a file 4 38min(finished) that crash within 1min before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:57 pm 
Not one freezing now and i have dl 15-20 files now, before the longest time before freezing was 1.5h.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]