the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:58 pm 
Ok, I'm new to this client and I like it a lot so far. What I'd like to know is, once I've closed down BT and turned off my pc (and the turn it back ), how can I start up the torrents again to seed after I've downloaded them completely? With Azureus, you just start the program up again, but this one doesn't seem to work like that. How do I do it? Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:47 am 

If you saved the torrent file just double click it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:11 am 
Ah, that's my problem, I usually delete them right after I open them. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:05 am 
u need the .torrent file as it holds all the info about the tracker and what files ur seeding etc

easy answer: don't delete ur torrent files, put them in a folder somewhere, then when u want to reseed, just reopen the file as if u were going to download it again. point bt in the direction of the finished download, it will detect that u have completed the transfer and it will begin to upload/seed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:50 pm 
Remember that with Azureus, even if you delete the .torrent file after opening it, Azureus keeps a copy forever.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]