the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:49 pm 
Yet so easy to lose it or spend it? Is the world so obsess with money that most would do anything to make money? Even have sex with strangers just to make easy money that comes with great risk such as incurable disease. I am beginning to dislike money more and more everyday yet these worthless currency owns our soul whether we like it or not.
I would do anything in my power to make everyone happy without much or any money, actually we want to decentralize money where the bankers are no longer in control of it but is owned by no one instead. Should be allowed to circulate like water, air, and oxygen. No one should play god with money, it has lead to many abuse and corruption in the use of money to exploit others who have less or nothing. They would cheat, lie, and steal from those who are unaware of how the game is rigged and the hard working people are nothing more then a pawns in the hands of the few who have absolute control of creating money out of paper, cloth, and ink. I am no sheep. I am pissed at money. I am sick of those who love money because they don't have much yet still clueless that it's all a scam.

MONEY CAN KISS MY ASS, I WILL NOT SELL MY SOUL TO IT. I AM MORE POWERFUL THEN MONEY, I CAN DO THINGS THAT MONEY CANNOT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:08 pm 
i hope you don't have children

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:52 am 
guest wrote:
i hope you don't have children

i hope you go to hell, eat shit and die fucker.
:roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]