the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 am 

I have found the best way of increasing:

download speeds
number of seeders seen
number of peers seen

This solution also gives you a much better way of seeing all your downloads at the same time.

The solution is easy:

1. Uninstall Bit Tornado
2. Install utorrent

utorrent sorts all your ports out for you automatically, and you can see all your downloads on one screen instead of having several windows open.

I was having problems with the yellow light on Bit Tornado, i tried everything but nothing helped. I even opened a help thread in these forums, but over 50 people read it and i got no help from anyone.

I have been trying to download 5 episodes of Greys Anatomy for over a week, but because of the yellow light issue it was taking ages, even though i have a 20 Mbit connection. With utorrent i got all 5 episodes within 3 hours because i had access to more files.

If you have a green light with Bit Tornado then i'm sure you will be happy to stay with it. If you have a yellow light and are getting frustrated, i strongly recommend getting utorrent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:56 pm 

I AGREE NO ONE SHOULD USE THIS CLIENT EXCEPT DICKHEAD HERE TO RUN THIS PLACE FOR HIS OWN AMUSEMENT
FUCK HIM
NO PIC
FINE BUT NOW I'M GONNA SPAM FOR FUN
GODDAMN ASSHOLE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:57 pm 

I WAITING TO BE BANNED GODDAMNIT
GO AHEAD AND KILL ME NOW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:47 am 

wow.........

Yeah heres another suggestion....

ABC

its based on bittornado but allows multiple torrents in one instance... i.e. no multiple bt windows open...not that it matters really, this program uses so little resources having 10 or 15 torrents running at the same time really isn't that big of a deal....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]