the forums at degreez.net

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:01 pm 
The reason why I switched from Shad0w Experimental to Azureus months ago was because Azureus let you download specific files inside a multi-file torrent...infinitely useful in those 5gb anime torrents where you'd rather see a sample of the encode before downloading. Does the new Bittornado have that feature?

Also, has anyone run into virus troubles with the Java runtimes that Azureus requires? PC-Cillin just detected 6 viruses in c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\sun\java\ . Anyone using Azureus would do well to scan that folder for viruses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:35 am 
bittornado does have priority downloading, go to details, and right-click a file and select it's priority.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:52 am 

I can't say that there's viruses in java but I do know it screwed my comp.right up.Had to do a complete format/install after trying Azureus. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:17 pm 
neo101 wrote:
bittornado does have priority downloading, go to details, and right-click a file and select it's priority.....

Thank you, thank you, THANKYOU, neo101

I've been looking for this info for an infinite amount of time.

Thank you again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:25 pm 
Karitaru wrote:
neo101 wrote:

Thank you, thank you, THANKYOU, neo101

I've been looking for this info for an infinite amount of time.

Thank you again

bittornado doesnt have many features ...just nice and enuf ... if u spent infinite amt of time u shd have found it... there are only 4 tabs at the top of the window anyways... :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]